After a long and hectic day, a perfect full body massage makes you refreshed and peaceful. It reduces your depression and removes back pain. Going to the massage centers can be expensive for everyone. In such a case, a massage chair can be greatly beneficial for everyone. It’s one-time money spending for long-time benefits.
- ❤【HEAVY -DUTY METAL FRAME 】: The massage chair constructed of heavy-duty grade, portable massage chair lightweight and tremendously strong, and tattoo chair covered high gloss powder-coated finish, which greatly extends the massage chair service life. Massage chair portable massage tattoo chair.
- ❤【HIGH DENSITY FOAM】: Massage Chair is fill of high-density foam upholstered, the thick foam portable massage chair give you superior comfort and durability. The overall stability of the massage chair is enough to support 300 lbs, the static capacity: 700 lbs. Folding massage chair tattoo chair therapy chair
- ❤【WATER&OIL PROOFING&EASY TO CLEAN】: The massage chair cover PU leather, it is water and oil proofing, you can clean the tattoo chair easily, the portable massage chair ensure a luxuriously comfortable therapeutic massage experience for you. Massage chair portable folding massage chair tattoo chair.
- 2020 Updating favor 03 plus: Add Bluetooth audio play and changing Led light, 6 auto modes, more functional and affordable.
- Full Body Masage:8 massage neck back rollers, 50 airbags placed to the shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and feet, lower back Heating, and foot roller massage.
- Zero Gravity: One button zero-gravity design, feel virtually weightless.
- Most cost-effective massage chair, It features following: zero gravity design, Lower-back and Calve function, vibration, full body airbag and foot roller, likes many expensive full body massage chairs.
- According to the acupoint massage, 8 massage rollers inside the backrest, foot rollers, 32 air bags placed all over the shoulder, arms, seat, and legs, provide you a full body massage to relax from head to toe.
- There are 3 stages of zero gravity, the 3nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, your legs are higher than your heart level, resulting in therapeutic effects that are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
The selection of a suitable massage chair is not a hard nut to crack. You only need to have some basic knowledge about the massage chair. Here, I am going to discuss all the important factors you should consider in this context. Check them and select a perfect massage chair.
Massage chair occupies at least 3 ft space in your room. Select a massage chair according to the available space in your room. Check the space and measure the dimensions of your desired massage chair. It should be according to the size of your room.
Fit for Your Size
Check the frame length and width. Make sure that it accommodates both short and tall person. Some particular massage chairs are only for short person and others are for tall users. Select a massage chair according to your height.
Massage chairs come in different types. The following are these.
Recliner: Most of the massage chairs come as recliners as they are affordable for common users. It’s a comfortable chair and fits well in all sizes of rooms.
Zero Gravity: It’s a bit pricier than the recliner. It distributes your weight evenly and takes off the pressure from the legs and back. It’s perfect for backache and swollen feet.
Full Body: This kind of massage chair is a bit pricier than the zero-gravity options. The massage chair comes with different massage techniques for full body massage from back, front, legs, arms and feet. The best brands claim that their massage chair delivers human-like massage.
Ottoman: This massage chair has a detachable footstool and back. You can use a massage chair with an ottoman for a taller or shorter person.
Massage Seat Pad: If you can’t buy a pricier massage chair, select a massage seat pad. You can attach this seat pad to a common chair at home to convert it into a massage chair. It’s comparatively cheaper than the regular massage chair.
Usually, a massage chair comes in two different shapes: L-shape and S-shape. Select it in your desired shape.
S-Shape: Usually the track system works in the S-shape to run up and down on your back in the shape of letter S.
L shape: It comes with different techniques. Besides the S-shaped movement, it moves in the areas at the lower back. You feel like you are sitting on the letter “L.”
Check which massage techniques are used in your desired massage chair. Commonly, massage chairs come with Shiatsu, Percussion, Kneading, Compression, Tapping and Stretching, etc. Select the one that comes with a combo of multiple massage techniques.
Don’t forget heat therapy while selecting a massage chair. Heat therapy can be highly beneficial for muscular pain, backache, joints problem, and swollen feet.
Multiple Intensity levels
Check the system and select a chair with multiple intensity levels. Such a chair delivers a life-like massage to your body.