After a long and hectic day, a perfect full body massage makes you refreshed and peaceful. It reduces your depression and removes back pain. Going to the massage centers can be expensive for everyone. In such a case, a massage chair can be greatly beneficial for everyone. It’s one-time money spending for long-time benefits.
- 2020 Updating favor 03 plus: Add Bluetooth audio play and changing Led light, 6 auto modes, more functional and affordable.
- Full Body Masage:8 massage neck back rollers, 50 airbags placed to the shoulders, arms, hips, calves, and feet, lower back Heating, and foot roller massage.
- Zero Gravity: One button zero-gravity design, feel virtually weightless.
- Most cost-effective massage chair, It features following: zero gravity design, Lower-back and Calve function, vibration, full body airbag and foot roller, likes many expensive full body massage chairs.
- According to the acupoint massage, 8 massage rollers inside the backrest, foot rollers, 32 air bags placed all over the shoulder, arms, seat, and legs, provide you a full body massage to relax from head to toe.
- There are 3 stages of zero gravity, the 3nd being more reclined. When reclined fully, your legs are higher than your heart level, resulting in therapeutic effects that are incredibly effective and may be felt immediately.
- *ADJUSTABLE DEEP KNEADING MASSAGE : The back massager features Shiatsu rollers with 4 rotating nodes that can move up and down, mimic the massage hands, perform deep tissue massage on knots and tension muscles which brings relaxation throughout the body, Helps eliminate fatigue, stress and muscle aches. ( 2 adjustable intensity levels for options).
- *CUSTOMIZE ZONE MASSAGE: The shiatsu back massager allows you to customize the zone and enjoy a relaxing massage as you wish. You can choose to focus the kneading massage on certain zone of your back, including Full back, Upper back and Lower Back. Also you can use SPOT massage feature to concentrate your massage on a specific area on your back for pin-point relaxation.
- *SOOTHING HEAT THERAPY: The Shiatsu back massage chair with heat will help to further relax your soreness and tension. The optional heating comes from shiatsu balls that provide soothing warmth while the shiatsu balls go across your entire back, it relieves tired muscles and pain and ease knots.
The selection of a suitable massage chair is not a hard nut to crack. You only need to have some basic knowledge about the massage chair. Here, I am going to discuss all the important factors you should consider in this context. Check them and select a perfect massage chair.
Massage chair occupies at least 3 ft space in your room. Select a massage chair according to the available space in your room. Check the space and measure the dimensions of your desired massage chair. It should be according to the size of your room.
Fit for Your Size
Check the frame length and width. Make sure that it accommodates both short and tall person. Some particular massage chairs are only for short person and others are for tall users. Select a massage chair according to your height.
Massage chairs come in different types. The following are these.
Recliner: Most of the massage chairs come as recliners as they are affordable for common users. It’s a comfortable chair and fits well in all sizes of rooms.
Zero Gravity: It’s a bit pricier than the recliner. It distributes your weight evenly and takes off the pressure from the legs and back. It’s perfect for backache and swollen feet.
Full Body: This kind of massage chair is a bit pricier than the zero-gravity options. The massage chair comes with different massage techniques for full body massage from back, front, legs, arms and feet. The best brands claim that their massage chair delivers human-like massage.
Ottoman: This massage chair has a detachable footstool and back. You can use a massage chair with an ottoman for a taller or shorter person.
Massage Seat Pad: If you can’t buy a pricier massage chair, select a massage seat pad. You can attach this seat pad to a common chair at home to convert it into a massage chair. It’s comparatively cheaper than the regular massage chair.
Usually, a massage chair comes in two different shapes: L-shape and S-shape. Select it in your desired shape.
S-Shape: Usually the track system works in the S-shape to run up and down on your back in the shape of letter S.
L shape: It comes with different techniques. Besides the S-shaped movement, it moves in the areas at the lower back. You feel like you are sitting on the letter “L.”
Check which massage techniques are used in your desired massage chair. Commonly, massage chairs come with Shiatsu, Percussion, Kneading, Compression, Tapping and Stretching, etc. Select the one that comes with a combo of multiple massage techniques.
Don’t forget heat therapy while selecting a massage chair. Heat therapy can be highly beneficial for muscular pain, backache, joints problem, and swollen feet.
Multiple Intensity levels
Check the system and select a chair with multiple intensity levels. Such a chair delivers a life-like massage to your body.