An l-shaped office desk can be greatly beneficial to fit in the corner and to keep all the stuff in an organized way. It provides you with more space to utilize the corner of the room. You can put multiple monitors, music systems, printers, and other things. The slim design doesn’t occupy much space in the room and you can keep it even in a smaller place.
- L Shaped Desk surface provides 60 inches of workspace in either direction with a depth of 24 inches on the left and 20 inches on the right
- Integrated 4-port USB hub keeps devices connected
- Concealed storage cabinet features stylish fluted glass door
- Versatile Storage Space: This computer desk features an open 2-tier shelves for storing books or documents or for displaying decorative items. It also has enough space for your monitors, laptops or maybe other office supplies, makes everything you need accessible.
- Reversible Two Spacious Workspace: This l shape desk with reversible desk top design which allows you to define your workspace, saving the space of your home office maximumly and providing plenty of surface space for writing, computer work and other home office activities.
- Modern Wooden Desk: This sturdy wooden desk stands out with its modern, sleek and elegant appearance, providing you with a workspace that is both simple and attractive. So it is really suitable for your home or office.
- File drawer with full extension slides holds letter-size hanging files
- Grommet holes and pass-throughs for cord management
- Lower shelf for additional storage
The L-shaped desks come in different materials and sizes. It may be a bit confusing for users to select a suitable L-shaped desk for your room. Well, here are some handy tips to select a perfect L-shaped desk for your place.
Check the dimensions of the product before purchasing it. The size of the desk should be according to your room size. If you have a small room, select a compact/slim desk to fit in the corner. For a big room, the size doesn’t matter.
Make sure that it has a sturdy steel frame to bear more weight. If it’s made of high-quality wood, it’s another advantage for you. Don’t select a low-quality material because you will use it to keep all your heavy stuff on it.
Select a detachable L-shaped desk. You can use the other hand as a separate table. Furthermore, a detachable desk is easy to move from one room to another.
Consider weight if you frequently move the furniture for cleaning and setting purposes. It shouldn’t be heavy to move.
Weight Bearing Capacity
It should have a heavy weight-bearing capacity so that you could put multiple monitors, printer, scanner, and other stuff on it. The best L-shaped desk comes with at least 120-150 lbs of weight capacity.
Check the number of drawers in it. If it has more drawers, your stuff will be organized and you can keep all small accessories like hands-free, USB flash drive, data cable, mobile charger, and headphones, etc without cluttering.
Check the direction of the table. If you are left-handed, select a left-handed L-shaped desk. If you are right-handed, select a desk accordingly.
Consumer Reports & Reviews for Bush Furniture Cabot L Shaped Computer Desk