A perfect sunscreen is important to keep your skin healthy while moving in the sun exposure. When you move into the outdoor environment, you get a lot of inflammation, sun-burning, and sun-dried skin. As a result, your skin cells are damaged and the skin withers. To keep your skin rejuvenated and Acne-prone, you need a perfect face sunscreen to get rid of UV rays of the sun.
- 3-fluid ounce bottle of Neutrogena Liquid Face& Body Sunscreen Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 55 for acne prone skin. Stabilized with Helioplex technology and featuring the active ingredient avobenzone, it provides superior UVA/UVB protection.
- Sunscreen lotion from #1 dermatologist-recommended sun care brand has a water-light texture that leaves a weightless, matte finish and allows skin to breathe while keeping any unwanted skin problems at bay
- Dermatologist-tested formula is lightweight, oil-free and non-comedogenic, so it won't cause breakouts or clog pores. Ideal for individuals with acne prone skin
- Oil-free, facial sunscreen with broad- spectrum coverage protects against the harmful UVA and UVB rays from the sun. This zinc oxide formula is fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic.
- Provides broad-spectrum protection
- May be worn alone or under makeup
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Calms and protects acne-prone skin and leaves no residue
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
The majority of users don’t know how to select a perfect sunscreen to cover the face and other exposed parts of the body. There are thousands of face sunscreens available in the market. Well, don’t be confused. Let me explain a few handy buying tips here. These tips explain how and which to select.
SPF 30 – 50
Select a sunscreen according to your region. If you live in a hot region, select a sunscreen with SPF 50 to avoid the UVA and UVB rays. If you are living in a tropical region, use SPF 30 that protects from UVB rays.
Before buying a sunscreen, check the main ingredients to ensure quality and protection. It should contain minerals like zinc oxide or titanium dioxide. All lower-spectrum sunscreens come with the minerals whereas the broad-spectrum sunscreens come with chemicals like bemotrizinol, biscotizole or avobenzone, etc. Make sure that it doesn’t contain oxybenzone that can cause irritation on the skin.
Check your skin type and select a sunscreen accordingly. If you have dry skin, select a sunscreen with glycerin, lanolin, oils, aloe, and silicones. A person with oily skin should select a lightweight gel lotion containing silica or isododecane. Similarly, avoid fragrant sunscreen with alcohol or additives for sensitive skin and use a mineral sunscreen with zinc oxide.
If you are acne-prone, use a sunscreen with alcohol as the main ingredient. It will make a protective layer on your skin and removes acne.
Don’t select a sunscreen that’s greasy because you will get lots of sweating while moving in the sun exposure. A greasy sunscreen will leave an oily surface on your face that looks too shabby in the summer. Select a non-greasy sunscreen for the perfect appearance.
Some sunscreens come with longevity for up to 12 hours. However, all have different stability. You can select a long-lasting sunscreen if you live in a hot sun region so that it could protect you for more hours from the UVA and UVB.
Consumer Reports & Reviews for Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen