An electric skateboard is highly popular like a hoverboard and electric scooter. It runs at 25 m/hour speed. Unlike a manual skateboard, an electric skateboard comes with motor, speed controller, and rechargeable battery, etc. An electric skateboard lessens your labor of pushing the board and you reach your destination effortlessly. It’s a bit different from a standard skateboard. A manual skateboard requires a pushing effort to make it move forward. Furthermore, you can’t use a manual skateboard on the hilly areas. On the contrary, an electric skateboard can be used in hilly areas too.
- Durable Canadian Maple Wood Deck - The electric skateboard adopts high-quality maple wood, makes it flexible and durable, ensure a pleasant riding experience
- Powerful Brushless Hub Motor - Max load 288lbs, top speed 12mph, max range 10 miles. Easy deal with 15% up-grade hill
- Different speed settings for different skill levels - A safe electric board for kids and teenagers. Total 3 level speed settings, it's an ideal board for beginners.
- [Exquisite structure] 8 ply Canadian maple and 1 ply fiberglass will provide you a super stable high-speed platform for riders. Its net weight 9.5KG ,size is 940 * 230 * 15mm, and bearing weight doesn't exceed 130KG.
- [Wireless remote control] With wireless remote control ,so it is easy to control. Speed modes are L, M, H and H +. The brake modes are B1, B2, B3, and B4. It will freely accelerate, decelerate, reverse, and brake.
- [Fast and furious ] 540W X 2 in-wheel hub motors give you lightning-fast acceleration .Top speeds of 26 Mph / 42Kph.Will let you excited wherever you ride .
- YOUNG AND FUN - Different from high-performance e-skateboards, Hiboy S11 electric skateboard is designed as a fun and joyful one which is easy to handle, and suitable for teens riding around town and school.
- LIGHT AND SOLID - Benefited from upgraded materials and technology, Hiboy skateboards S11 have been solidly made with light weight 7.94lbs and extremely stable when accelerating and turning.
- STEADY PERFORMANCE - The single powerful hub motor provides a smooth streamlined power. The top speed and range go up to 12.4mph and 6.2 miles on a single charge.
All main components are the same in an electric skateboard. But the mechanism and electric components are a bit different in all of them. On the basis of design factors, here are some important tips to consider before purchasing an electric skateboard.
There are different designs in an electric skateboard. Most of them are suitable for urban areas. You can’t drive the street bike to the hilly areas. In the same way, you can’t drive all-electric skateboards on the hills. If you want to drive it in a hilly area, check the design to ensure how steep a mountain the board can go through.
Some skateboards come with extra length while the others have some more width than the standard measurements. Select a comfortable skateboard that’s according to your requirements. I will recommend a skateboard that has extra length and width for more comfortable control.
Check speed before you purchase the one. The speed varies on the basis of the motor. A good electric skateboard has a speed of 10 miles/hour – 25 miles/hour.
Don’t ignore the battery. Check how long it can last and what’s the quality of the battery. A good battery can last up to 5 hours with 10 miles/hour speed. Also, check the charging time. Select a skateboard that has fast-charge technology.
Check how stable is the board to handle. It should be stable to handle your weight and the construction material should be sturdy. A flexible material can’t handle your weight. Make sure; you select a stable board to ride with great comfort.
Consumer Reports & Reviews for Swagtron Swagskate NG3 Electric Skateboard for Kids