See here the list of Top 10 best electric skateboard. Read the buying guide and other important factors before making a selection for you or any of your dear ones
- Ul certification E503354, 0. 59 inches thick, The thinnest E-skateboard; 3 inches off the ground provides stability and control
- 37 inches longboard, 8. 7 inches wide, weighs 14. 5 pounds and can hold a maximum load of 200 pounds.
- Powered by high-performance 380W x 2 motors giving it a 9~11 miles range with a top speed of 22 MPH.
- 7-PLY MAPLE WOOD -- 7-ply rock hard maple deck with hadle design, it has better elasticity and toughness, board without splicing, using CNC trimming and grinding process, kick tail and concave for...
- GOOD RANGE AND HIGH SPEED -- It has two modes and speeds for beginners or advanced skaters. It also comes with reverse capability. You can reach a max speed of up to 20KM/H. Once it has been fully...
- 250W BRUSHLESS HUB-MOTOR -- Compared with the belt drive motor, the brushless hub-motor is more reliable and less problems. Even without motor,your electric skateboard can also be used like a regular...
- Thinnest E-skateboard--Teamgee hides a high-performance battery inside the deck, which makes it look like a regular longboard and giving it a strong durability, allowing it to bend and flex like a...
- ADJUSTABLE SPEED REMOTE-- With its intuitive ergonomic wireless remote control,Cruising mode, 3 speed settings(Low:0-9MPH, Middle:0-13MPH,High:0-15MPH), Battery display, allowing you to find the...
- EASIER TO CARRY-- Only 11.6lbs, throw away the bulky boosted board. H8 electric board reach speeds up to 15mph, and 15 angle hill climbing. High-performance battery charging only need 2 hours.
- 【PEAK 900W HUB-MOTOR】The MR1 features two motors that can output a total of 900 watts peak power. With the electric motor, it can up to 21 miles per hour top speed with 4 different ride modes...
- 【SOLID BUILD QUALITY DECK】The deck constructed out of high quality polycarbonate and sea glass, which is truly durable and flexible. This advantage lets you handle and maneuver the electric...
- 【LONG-LIFE BATTERY RANGE】One fully charge of the battery can provide the skateboard with an effective max range of around 9.3 to 12.4 miles. Charging the battery when it runs out only takes 2.5...
- GREAT RANGE AND SPEED - Fly down the streets with confidence and style on this electric skateboard with remote. On this longboard skateboard cruiser you can reach a max speed of up to 17 MPH. It has a...
- ERGONOMIC WIRELESS REMOTE - Our electric skateboard remote controller is comfortable and easy to grip. With an easy-to-hold wireless remote that controls acceleration and deceleration, it has a mode...
- MAPLE WOOD AND BAMBOO DECK WITH PREMIUM GRIP TAPE - The deck consists of strong and supple 7-ply maple wood and has 2 layers of bamboo on the bottom of the board. This layered construction gives your...
- Long Lasting Battery - the motorized skateboard is equipped with a 29.4v lithium-ion battery pack which can be fully charged within 2 hours, ready to travel up to 6 miles with a max speed of 12 mph.
- Solid Construction - WeSkate 7 ply Canadian hard rock maple features good split resistance and deformation resistance, with 73*51mm durable polyurethane wheels, solid steel-alloy trucks, can support...
- Wireless Remote Control - equipped with three modes (low speed & medium speed & high speed),with battery display and features a reversible riding option, easy to switch forward/backward when you need...
- YOUNG AND FUN - Different from high-performance e-skateboards, Hiboy S11 electric skateboard is designed as a fun and joyful one which is easy to handle, and suitable for teens riding around town and...
- LIGHT AND SOLID - Benefited from upgraded materials and technology, Hiboy skateboards S11 have been solidly made with light weight 7.94lbs and extremely stable when accelerating and turning.
- STEADY PERFORMANCE - The single powerful hub motor provides a smooth streamlined power. The top speed and range go up to 12.4mph and 6.2 miles on a single charge.
- LONG RANGE POWER: 12.5 MPH Max Speed and a 7 Mile Maximum range
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: At only 9.5 lbs, the Neutrino is easy to carry and won't weigh you down
- INTELLIGENT WIRELESS CONTROLLER: The Bluetooth remote control monitors the battery remaining in both the board and the remote itself. Easily toggle between beginner (slow) and expert (fast) modes.
- Powered by a 125-watt motor, providing lithium-ion-powered electric skateboarding action at speeds up to 10 mph for up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- 29.7 inch (754 mm) deck length and high quality 5-ply Maple deck deliver a lightweight, responsive ride perfect for cruising
- Includes a wireless (2.4 Ghz) remote with wrist strap (replaceable) for variable-speed control of the electrifying carve-and-turn action
- ✅Cruise and Climb - Skatebolt Electric Longboard keeps cruising up to 18.6 miles with a full charge. With dual motors, its running speed goes up to 25 mph and it's strong enough to climb a 25°steep...
- ✅Durable and Stable - This longboard is made with 8 layers of northeast maple which make it sturdier to support a weight up to 280 lbs. The wheels (90 mm) and the deck (38*9.4*5.5 in) are wider for...
- ✅Taillights for Safety - The powered skateboard is equipped with 2 red warning taillights. To ensure a safe riding in the dark street. They will keep blinking to warn any vehicles coming behind you...
The trend “e-mobility” can not be stopped – prove the electric cars, e-bikes, electric scooters or even electric baby strollers. One of the newest trends in this category is the E-Longboard. Some skaters are even of the opinion: The longboard is the better skateboard , because longer distances can be covered more easily. With the bigger roles in longboards you can overcome obstacles better.
But a longboard with motor drive also brings new challenges for both manufacturers and buyers: The drive including remote control and battery must be reliable and very compact installed. And possible speeds of 50 km / h (and more) pose new challenges for skateboarders.
Which electric longboard is suitable for beginners and children? And which models are suitable for adults and advanced drivers? We have compactly summarized all the important purchase criteria for the purchase of an e-longboard .
- Performance and speed of electric longboards vary greatly. For children (from approx. 14 years) and beginners models up to a maximum of 20 km / h or 250 watts are recommended. For adults or advanced skaters, there are almost no limits: models with 50 km / h or 800 watts (and more) are already available. Incidentally, higher-priced models are equipped with an “in-wheel” engine, ie a motor in each roller.
- The battery is installed on the longboard at the bottom of the board – and should last at least an hour , so that a trip is really worthwhile. Good batteries create 2-3 hours until they need to be recharged for about 6 hours.
- The control of the speed (or braking) works on the E-Longboard either via smartphone app, Bluetooth or wireless remote control . The remote control unit is preferred control app of many skaters who, as it is more comfortable to hold and reliable appears. Steer a longboard with a motor like any other skateboard: By shifting your weight to the left and right.
- The topic of safety has to be given top priority for e-longboards: The high speeds cause an equally high fall and injury risk . Therefore duty: helmet and protectors for wrists, elbows and knees . For beginners and children over 14 years you also choose the best model with less power – 20 km / h top are more than adequate for the entry.
- The legal situation for e-longboards must also be taken into account: in Germany as well as in Austria such vehicles are not admitted for public transport . The possibility of driving on private grounds should therefore be taken into account before purchasing.
Frequently asked questions about e-longboards
1. Which e-longboards are among the most popular?
Depending on your age and experience, you should be careful when choosing an e-longboard. Models for beginners and children over 14 years should drive a maximum of 20 km / h top, advanced drivers can access models up to 35 km / h or even 50 km / h .
A selection of popular e-longboards with different top speeds:
Electric 27.5-inch longboard from Fiugsed: An e-longboard with a top speed of 20 km / h , with the beginners so far the best experience.
E-Longboard by MARKBOARD: Advanced skaters will enjoy this model, which provides a maximum speed of up to 30 km / h .
E-Longboard by Spadger: A board with rapid acceleration and up to 35 km / h top – who climbs on this, should already have some skater experience in the legs
E-Longboard by LesDiy: For professionals, this device if it is operated in the highest power level and thus with up to 50 km / h . But: even beginners can make their first experiences in the lowest performance level (up to 20 km / h) with this E-Longboard.
2. How fast can you drive with an e-longboard?
There are models for beginners from about 20 km / h as the popular 27.5-inch E-longboard from Fiugsed . For advanced riders, models with speeds up to 50 km / h are also available, including this E-Longboard from LesDiy . However, the actual speed is also dependent on the load, the ground and the slope.
Entry-level models are available from around 180 euros , including the popular entry-level model with 27.5 inches of fiugsed. E-longboards in much better quality start priced at about 300 euros such as this electric longboard from MARKBOARD . Premium models such as HENRYY’s dual-drive carbon e-longboard can also cost well over € 1,000 . A very special e-board is the “Mountain Longboard” with 2400 watts from DYHQQ , which, at over 2800 euros, is the most expensive of its kind.
4. What’s the difference from E-skateboard to E-Longboard?
With a longboard you can cover longer distances faster and better . The reason for this: The bigger roles that can be better overcome obstacles.
5. Is it allowed to drive on the road with an e-longboard?
No. E-longboards, like e-skateboards in Germany and Austria, are not approved for public transport. Only on private land is the driving of e-longboards allowed.
6. What are the most important purchase criteria for an E-Longboard?
The performance of the engine or motors, the type of control and the endurance of the battery are three of the key criteria when buying. You will find all the important purchase criteria for e-longboards in the checklist in the entry.