Air mattress is not only a comfortable and space-saving bed but also a source of fun and entertainment. You can keep it with you while moving from one place to another place. It’s a great option for travelers and for small flats. For little kids, it’s a great feast for jumping and playing.
- Approximate inflation time 4 3/4 minutes
- The sleeping surface is covered in soft flocking for extra comfort, and the indented sides keep your fitted sheets from slipping
- The convenient hand carry bag is perfect for storage and transport
- Approximate inflation time is 3 1⁄4 minutes
- Built-in pillow provides bed-like comfort
- Weight capacity 600 lbs
- CUSTOMER FRIENDLY 1-YEAR WARRANTY comes standard on all SoundAsleep mattresses. Rest assured on your purchase of the highest quality air mattress money can buy. Call or email anytime for support. Our US based team is here to help!
- INDUSTRY LEADING DESIGN exclusively using ComfortCoil Technology and a SureGrip bottom to ensure firmness and stability. No slipping and sliding! With 40 internal air coils for added durability and support your bed will remain flat and firm so you can stay SoundAsleep! Updated in 2019 with our official SoundAsleep logo!
- PATENTED 1-CLICK INTERNAL PUMP ensures quick and easy inflation and deflation. Designed for in-home use, the Queen Size Dream Series mattress reaches full inflation in under 4 minutes and will stay inflated for days. If you prefer a firmer surface, use the pump for a quick top up!
All air mattresses aren’t made of the same stuff and of the same quality. Among the thousands of products, it’s quite confusing to select the one for your home. Here are some useful tips you can consider while purchasing an air mattress.
There are two types of air mattresses. For guests, you can select a supreme quality mattress that has multiple air chambers to make it durable for a long time.
There are different sizes in an air mattress. You can select a King air mattress or Queen air mattress for a more spacious sleeping area. If you are a frequent traveler, select a single air mattress for easy mobility.
Check material before purchasing an air mattress. A good quality air mattress is made of Vinyl, nylon or PVC. Select the one that has a velveteen cover and inside rubber sheets. It will make you feel cozy in the wintry nights.
Check the thickness of the foam rail. It should be sturdy and thicker. Don’t select an air mattress with thinner foam rail. A thick foam rail brings sound and peaceful sleep. Moreover, it lessens the risk of falling/slipping from the bed while you are sleeping.
Check the existence of internal pumps. Select an air mattress with internal pumps if you want to use it frequently. An air mattress with manual pumps can be used once in a blue moon. It’s not durable for frequent use.
Check the weight before purchasing it and select a lightweight product for easy portability. You can use a lightweight air mattress while traveling.
Consumer Reports & Reviews for Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed